Sunday, April 22, 2018

WRITE A BLOG, THEY SAID. IT'S EASY, THEY SAID.

Well, it's not.


Easy, that is. Fun, yes. Inspiration to research, yes. But easy, nope. No. Not a chance.



photo by Nancy Marietta

At least, it can feel that way as one sits basking in the (finally) sunshine staring at the computer screen, leafing through notes, checking the files, grabbing one idea, then another, discarding them all, and resorting to changing one's stare from the screen to the window. Looking at the trees and grass, and blue sky, and mentally in those trees, walking and ................

Well, it is a sort of disease, I guess. Wanting to be outside and perhaps experiencing something wonderful, life changing, exciting yet scary...............

Yeah, we've probably all been there.

But back to writing a blog.

I don't know about others, but I feel a responsibility to go with it. To write something worth reading, something that gives another some knowledge, or confirmation, something that makes someone, somewhere, sit back and say "Wow", or at least, "Never thought of it that way."

And I continue to learn I have to have a thick skin, to let certain comments, taunts, insults, misunderstandings, negativity roll off me. Not to let it stick. Because those are the ones I am NOT writing a blog for. But on the other hand, even those negative types are reading the posts.  I suppose, in a way, it fulfills a need in them. Gives them something to disagree with or dislike for the day.

So, thanks for caring enough to read my thoughts. I'll hit the publish button and share this a couple places and then go back to my research. Hopefully, I'll find something that might interest more people.

Nancy

"I'll spark the thought; what you do with it is up to you."




No comments:

Post a Comment

CHANGES

  It is with some sadness that this announces the last post from Sasquatch Observations blogsite. But it's not really a good-bye. A grea...