Tuesday, December 4, 2018

A YEAR LONG JOURNEY

It's always interesting what a difference a year can make. 



A year ago I believed in a single species : Bigfoot.

A year ago I supported the Gigantopithecus theory as the most likely explanation for said bigfoot.

I had reservations on many things others talked about as happening in their lives : mind speak, orbs connected with bigfoot, gifting, interacting with sasquatch, sasquatch having a language, family groups, camouflaging. . . 


And now? Where do my theories and beliefs fall?

First off, many of the questions that surround the whole enigma of sasquatch became answered during the talks with my partner, Leo. As he talked of how there were two different beings : sasquatch and bigfoot, things became a little clearer.


https://sasquatchobsevations.blogspot.com/2018/07/sasquatch-vs-bigfoot-pt-1.html

https://sasquatchobsevations.blogspot.com/2018/11/sasquatch-vs-bigfoot-pt-2.html


Now I could find places for all the different  types of reports and encounters that I have been researching. It became understandable how one person could have an encounter with a sasquatch and walk away full of wonder and how another person could be attacked with vocals, or thrown objects, or even charged at and chased. The confusion over which was right, which was untrue, was over. Both types of encounters could and do happen.

As for what they are? They are beings, just as humans are. They are not in any way to be classified as wild animals. They are not Gigantopithecus, or relict humanoids of any kind. They have been here longer than white man, longer than the Native peoples. They live in family units, sometimes in an extended form. As their children mature, they will seek out a mate, if they wish. Finding their partner, they will either join that one's family, or return to their own family area to live. Children are precious and treated as such, carefully raised in the ways of their life. They are very spiritual, believing in a Creator. I believe that many of the structures, sculptures, arches and such are formed to celebrate the world they live in. A way to worship, offerings of thanksgiving to the Creator, enhancing the beauty of nature.


While I still have problems with those who have their tea parties, birthday parties, celebrations or whatever with their "clans" of sasquatch, I do realize that people can have some interaction with them.

I have been privileged to sit on the front line of Leo's field research this past year. I have been able to watch the progression of contact with this family; how they have accepted him into part of their family structure.

Language and mindspeak. I have heard their language. It seems to be similar to Native languages. I don't speak any Native tongue, so I can't really state it for certain. As for mindspeak, I have experienced it. Enough said.

Many talk of how sasquatch is capable of turning invisible. While not exactly being invisible, they are capable of blending into their environment and appear to have disappeared. It is a type of camouflage. I have seen evidence of this. It is both amazing and more than a little spooky.

Gifting. That was covered in a previous post.

https://sasquatchobsevations.blogspot.com/2018/11/to-gift-or-not-to-gift-and-how-to-do-it.html


Orbs connected with sasquatch? Well, there appears that there just might be some sort of connection -- an energy connection. How it works, and why, and when . . .  well, that's a theory to be investigated.

Be assured that my mind is still open to possibilities and the changing of ideas, theories, beliefs that I have. Every day is a learning experience. And I in no way am telling you that your beliefs, your theories, your experiences are wrong or not correct. We all follow the paths that our quest for knowledge takes us. And there are many paths. Just keep an open mind to the possibilities out there.

Nancy

"I'll spark the thought; what you do with it is up to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHANGES

  It is with some sadness that this announces the last post from Sasquatch Observations blogsite. But it's not really a good-bye. A grea...