Thursday, August 23, 2018

SASQUATCH ARTWORK


Drawing by Nancy Marietta
Not many words needed today. Many people out there have put their encounters and their perceptions of sasquatch on paper and canvas. Today I'm sharing some of my favorites.

Bigfoot family pick berries - rocarag.com

Patty sketch - Jesse




Rob Roy Menzies

bigfoot by chrisscalf

Carol Moore

Scott Davis

incolors.club

Silent Solitude - Scott Davis

Yeti on Snowy Mountain

Yeti on snowy mountain

Bill  Asmussen
Knobby - Charles Berlin


Hope you enjoyed the selection. There are many more I enjoy looking at and have used them for some of my posts. I look forward to finding and enjoying many more.

Nancy

"I'll spark the thought; what you do with it is up to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHANGES

  It is with some sadness that this announces the last post from Sasquatch Observations blogsite. But it's not really a good-bye. A grea...