Tuesday, June 26, 2018

SIGHTING REPORTED FROM HOWLAND OHIO

This alleged sighting is said to have happened in March, year unknown, in Howland in Trumbull County.


The man making the report was referred to as a 45-year old plumber who claimed to take a photograph of a group of "Bigfoots".  He was out hiking in the woods with his dog when the dog appeared to pick up a scent. The dog led the man to where he then saw the alleged bigfoot. He claims that he saw a total of four of them next to a fallen tree by a creek.


"There was one sitting, looking at me. There was a big one leaning out of what I believe is a shelter they made out of the root of the tree. I also saw what looked like two more crouching on the back side of the root. They were dark brown, almost black color. I'm 6'4" and I knew they were a lot bigger than me."


Between calming his frightened dog and trying not to make eye contact with the animals, he managed to take his photographs with his iPhone5 -- "no more than 10 seconds apart". The photo appears to maybe show a silhouette that could be sitting on a tree root. There does not seem to be any other shapes in the photo.




Bigfoot sitting on the root ball. Photo courtesy of witness and cryptozoology news.


enlarged portion showing the bigfoot on top of root ball
zoomed photo provided by the witness
photo courtesy of witness and
cryptozoology news




 “Look to the far right of the first picture to the right side of the black tree. Note his legs are weird but there is a tree laying down just in front of him that has snow on it," claimed the witness.


After about a minute, the witness said he could no longer contain his fear and he then fled the area. “I didn’t even follow the tracks I made getting to the area. I totally made a b-line to get out,” he says.


He claimed to have returned 12 days later to re-examine the area. He took more photographs of the area. No "Bigfoots" were found to be there.


this photo is claimed to show the exact same spot
where the alleged sighting took place.
Photo courtesy of witness and cryptozoology news.
“After the snow melt nothing in the pics, but note where the one was sitting, there is nothing there.”


“I have probably shown close to 30 people my pictures and I’d say over 20 believe me, others have said that it’s raccoons, a bear den, and someone’s pet monkey got loose. A few don’t see anything,” he added.


The witness said that day was the most frightening day of his entire life. He knows that he saw "Bigfoots".


“They didn’t harm me or chase me but you never know. I’m not gonna argue, I just know people need to know these things are out there. It’s been almost three months and there hasn’t been one day go by that I don’t zoom in or look at these pictures,” he said.


“They are here in this area and they are real. I know 100%,” said the man.




What is in the photos? I don't know. Is the man for real?  I don't know. Where  are the rest of the photographs he took both that day and 12 days later? I don't know. And Cryptozoology News? Are they legit? I don't know. The report of their reliability of news : unknown; Overall reputation : unknown; Trustworthiness : unknown. There have been no reviews, no complaints, no nothing on the website. So, take from the report and the photos what you will.


Nancy


"I'll spark the thought; what you do with it is up to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHANGES

  It is with some sadness that this announces the last post from Sasquatch Observations blogsite. But it's not really a good-bye. A grea...